This week, I promised myself that I would tidy my room and sort out all my things. Although it is by no means tidy, there is definitely a small improvement from how it was a few days ago! This is an example of something that takes time, and tends to show little process. I found this week's quote on Pinterest a while ago, and I think it fits with my thoughts perfectly!
Some things take time, but there will always be progress and no matter what you will get there. You may make the decision to reach a goal, and it might feel like you are getting nowhere, but every little thing, no matter how long they take, will eventually lead you to achieving your goal.
Granted, there may be sometimes when you will have setback, but there are always ways to get around that, and I think this encompasses that - eventually you will get there!
Do you have any quotes that inspire you or you try to live by? What do you think of this quote? To find this quote and many more, check out my Pinterest board!
Also, have a look at my Quote of the Week from last week!
Jess
xxx

No comments :
Post a Comment